Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a section about developing applications for WOWCUBE
WOWCUBE supports several approaches to programming content for it:
- 1. Development of specialized applets (cublets) that are executed and stored on a cube as on a stand-alone device:
- It can be carried out in the PAWN language. PAWN is a derivative of “Small C” (See Pawn_Language_Guide.pdf, and Pawn Tutorial)
- WOWCUBE PAWN API - Guide to specific pawn cube functions
- 2. Development using WebAssembly ( based on wasm3 )
- WOWCUBE WASM API - Guide to specific wasm cube functions
- 3. Development of programs for smartphones (or other external devices) transmitting data and graphics to the cube as to an external device, according to the protocol BlueTooth. We call this mode "Projector"
- 4. Development using WOWCube Emulator. Software that allows you to develop games and applications for Wowcube without having a physical device.
- WOWCUBE Emulator - Emulator Guide